FANGIRLING 101: Korean Male Actor Pick #2



Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho (Hangul: 이민호, born June 22, 1987) is a South Korean actor who is best known for his leading role in 2009 as 'Gu Jun Pyo', the leader of the group of students known as F4, in the South Korean television series Boys Over Flowers. He started his career in small drama roles in 2006, but he came to prominence with his acting role in Boys Over Flowers. He has subsequently appeared in the 2010 romantic comedy drama Personal Taste and the 2011 action drama City Hunter.

TV Shows

City Hunter (SBS, 2011)
Personal Taste (MBC, 2010)
Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
Get Up (MBC, 2008)
I’m Sam as Heo Mo Se (KBS2, 2007)
Mackerel Run (SBS, 2007)
Secret Campus (EBS, 2006)
Love Hymn (MBC, 2005)
Nonstop 5 (MBC, 2004)

Movies

Our School E.T (2008)
Public Enemy Returns (2008)
Humming (2007)
Arang (2006)
Ghost Lives (2004)
Repechage (1997)

***

With his Boy-Next-Door looks, who wouldn't love him? He's got beautiful eyes, nice eyebrows, a nose which is close to perfection, kissable lips, and long legs. I can't help but feel giddy every time I see him on TV.

***



***

I first saw him on Boys Over Flowers. I've watched Meteor Garden and I'm a big fan of Jerry Yan so I was amazed to see someone who looks like him, only that he's look-a-like is more handsome than he is.



***

I wasn't able to watch Boys Over Flowers but I've watched City Hunter. He's a revelation in this series because he proved that he can also do action.




***

I adored him in Personal Taste. I love his character in that drama - such an adorable gentleman. He showed another side of his persona in this drama and proved that he can also do comedy.



***

I haven't heard of him in a while. I hope he'll come back on TV soon. I also want him to work with Moon Geun Young. (I am a big fan of MGY!!!)


Labels: