FANGIRLING 101: Korean Male Actor Pick #3




Yoo Ah In

Yoo Ah-in (Korean: 유아인; born October 6, 1986) is a South Korean actor.[1] He has appeared in a number of movies and dramas, such as Antique, Chil-woo the Mighty and He Who Can't Marry. His breakout role came in 2010 as "Moon Jae-shin" in Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

TV Series

Fashion King (SBS, 2012)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2, 2010)
The Man Who Can’t Get Married (KBS2, 2009)
Strongest Chil Woo (KBS2, 2008)
Shi Eun & Soo Ha (KBS2, 2005)
April Kiss (KBS2, 2004)
Sharp 1 (KBS2, 2003)

Movies

Wandeuki (2011)
Sky and Sea (2009)
Antique Bakery (2008)
Boys of Tomorrow (2007)
Shim’s Family (2007)

***

I've just learned about him recently when I saw Sunkyunkwan Scandal. I love his character in that series. I love how he portrayed his role. I'm glad he was chosen to portray the role because I can't imagine anyone else who could play it better. He fits the bad-guy-type of role. His long hair added character to his face.



***

I haven't seen his latest movie yet but I've read reviews about it and it's all positive. I've also read that it's a blockbuster hit in Korea so I'm planning to watch it if I have time.




***

His making a comeback series. It will have its pilot episode on May 19, 2012. It's called Fashion King. 




This drama tells the story about a young aspiring designer Kang Young Gul (Yoo Ah In) who have nothing and starts his fashion business as a vendor on Dongdaemun market. He has never had any goals or dreams for a bright future until he meets Lee Ga Young (Shin Se Kyung) who loses both parents in an accident at a young age, and she grows up into a smart, determined young woman with a natural talent for designing. And then they makes a big hit on fashion industry onto world class designers.

Jung Jae Hyuk (Lee Je Hoon) is a second-generation chaebol to a large enterprise that covers construction, distribution, and fashion. Choi Anna (Kwon Yu Ri) who comes to work under a top internationally renowned designer.

***

I'm looking forward to watching him again on TV. See you soon Yoo Ah In oppa! :)

Labels: